On 10.03.2017 a new service pack for Analysis Office was released. The main reason why you should update from SP0 or SP1 is that they fixed a lot of bugs in it (and maybe they build some new). Here is a short overview of the fixed problems:
- 2424808 - AO 2.x: Planning - Error occurs when saving a new line that contains fields of the type "Date"
- 2431548 - Exception after inserting Query
- 2431738 - Analysis Office: Swap Axis button active for grouped crosstabs when cursor is outside the grouped crosstabs
- 2431821 - Analysis Office: SAPContainer visible after ungrouping all crosstabs
- 2422924 - Paste values: Members containing "-" are handled like a intervals
- 2426904 - VBA callbacks of wrong workbook are executed
- 2422141 - Analysis Office: If saving to NetWeaver platform into 'My Documents' the 'Save' button is not active
- 2429271 - Analysis Office: Formula =SAPGetWorkbookInfo("LogonUser") does return an empty string when logging in to BIP with SSO
- 2438868 - AO 2.x: Formula SAPGetVariable shows wrong value for Hierarchy Node variable
And many more. So if you use Analysis Office 2.4 you should consider to update.
These posts might also be interesting: