It's a kind of summer break at the moment and I haven't done a lot for this blog in the last time. But SAP now release the 7th service pack of Analysis Office.
You can now use the filtering data access mode with SAP Analytics Cloud data sources, analytic and planning models. There are also 3 new file system settings:
The setting ShowCutCopyPasteInGridContextMenu allows you to sepcify whether the cut, copy and paste entries should be available in the context menu for a crosstab cell. The setting EnableImprovedAddInCompatibility should improve the compatibility with other Microsoft Office add-ins. How this work we will see.
The setting UseSeparateDisplaySettingsForFilterDialog you can define if the display settings defined in the filter dialog should be saved with the workbook.
So as you can see nothing spectecularit fixes also a little bit:
- ALL: Current View Edition mode when a member start with the same characters that another member (s-note 2811124)
- ALL: during a customized drill through Excel remains frozen (s-note 2813223)
- ALL: last selection not saved when set to Base Level (s-note 2811297)
- AO 2.7 SP6: Office 2010 - Can't open AO workbooks via launcher (s-note 2814329)
- Analysis Office Performance Issue when Refreshing Workbooks with Many Format (Design) Rules (s-note 2813968)
- ALL:Report options are truncated (s-note 2814791)
I am still looking for Analysis Office 2.8, but now I am first enyoing my vacation.
These posts might also be interesting: