Since yesterday Analysis Office 2.6 SP3 is available. You need as always a S-User to download the latest version. Here is a short overview what it might fix.
- "Create Web Application" button is not enabled when SAP Lumira Designer is installed (s-note 2636541)
- Correct sorting of members of type CalendarDay or DateTime in Filter Dialog (s-note 2625487)
- Exception after saving workbook as PDF (s-note 2633496)
- Filter Dialog does not update Hierarchy after switch of Access Mode (s-note 2637491)
- Grouped Crosstabs: Expanding and Filtering in the Columns does not work (s-note 2637846)
- Inserted chart does not reflect complete data (s-note 2635814)
- Link Dimensions: Issues with drag and drop (s-note 2610471)
- Performance Issue related to many Shared Strings in Workbook (s-note 2638243)
- Restart option missing (s-note 2633506)
An overview what's new will be released soon. If you find something interesting, please feel free to post a comment.
These posts might also be interesting: