Today Analysis Office 2.7 was released. Thanks to Zisi1990, who pointed me seconds after it was released that it is available. You can download it with a S-User. Here is a short overview what's new in Analysis Office 2.7:
- You now have to two ribbon tabs. One for the analysis and one for design
- There is a new formula called SAPSelectMember. The formula returns a member of a dimension, this might be interressting for VBA.
- You can now save comments to BW/4HANA. The history of these comments is available in the new tab Comments in the design panel and you can now select the preffered platform for your comments. Either BW/4HANA or BI platform.
- There are also two new file system parameter:
- You now can use Planning Data with SAP Analytics Could models.
These posts might also be interesting: