Since last week Analysis Office 2.7 SP1 is available. Here is a short overview what SAP fixed in this verison.
- Advanced calculation initially not visible (s-note 2663436)
- Analysis Office: No connections displayed after login to BIP server (s-note 2667319)
- Analysis Office: RFC sessions not closed after workbook is closed (s-note 2669330)
- Analysis Office: data sources contained in workbooks which are deleted on BW server are still visible (s-note 2664623)
- Error at undo operation of show / hide totals (s-note 2662791)
- Exception occuring when pasting members with a trailng '\' (s-note 2667373)
- Exception when trying to save a workbook with BW comments (s-note 2673237)
- F4 Key Support to open Value Help for Formula SAPSelectMember and Insheet Filter Items (s-note 2660900)
- Formula-optimized workbook - SAPGetData formula doesn't work with referenced SAPSelectMember formula (s-note 2658258)
- Grouped Crosstabs: Exception while opening a VBA Workbook (s-note 2670564)
- OLAP Connection information gets lost in workbook when saving (s-note 2658848)
- Value Help - Datepickers initial selection differs (s-note 2659885)
- Wrong values in formula-optimized mode because of unassigned member (s-note 2660581)
The User and Admin Guide is still on Analysis Office 2.7 and I hope it will be released the next days.