Since last friday the latest version of SAP Analysis for Office is now available. You can download it in the SAP Launchpad. As the last version we have some bugs which are now hopefully fixed:
- All crosstabs are removed from workbook (s-note 2990456)
- Date picker control using wrong calendar or chosen date is incorrect (s-note 2981896)
- Exception when saving a workbook with a chart sheet (s-note 2981234)
- Search result does not show translated texts (s-note 2977530)
- Planning sequence execution uses wrong variable values (s-note 2975399)
- Excel hangs after copy and paste as Worksheet object (s-note 2974961)
- Non-SAP worksheet cell referencing SAP Crosstab cell changes its number format (s-note 2974435)
- AO: SAC - Unsupported S/4HANA Cloud connections are listed in Live Data Connections overview (s-note 2973887)
- [a42d-4b73-7e] ServerGroup and SNC Information are Missing When Used Analysis Office Recent List (s-note 2972745)
- Input has invalid format error when using exponential / scientific notation in new lines (s-note 2971200)
- The Chart has empty data series or categories after swap crosstab axes or data refresh (s-note 2970169)
- Suppressing all messages (s-note 2970000)
- Refresh All button is disabled for AO workbook (s-note 2969805)
- Incorrect sort order of BW systems in Replace System dialog (s-note 2968291)
- Error [3291-74de-1b] when using Excel with Traditional Chinese or ClientLanguage is set to "ZF" (s-note 2967800)
- Opening a workbook from BIP results in a nested exception [1b72-be52-de] (s-note 2967546)
- Exception when using an embedded sheet in Word (s-note 2966861)
- Saving a workbook results in a nested exception [e525-fb53-d4] (s-note 2966368)
- Symbols of the Conditional Formatting are not removed (s-note 2966312)
- SAC Logon Error in Analysis Office - No connection to system INA_SAC (s-note 2964461)
The online help of SAP Analysis for Office is not updated yet. A lot of s-notes for a Service Pack 6. I had some issues when I refresh my data source with the last version, I hope this will be fixed now. Do you have any problems with Analysis Office?
I am Tobias, I write this blog since 2014, you can find me on twitter, facebook and youtube. I work as a Senior Business Warehouse Consultant. In 2016 I wrote the first edition of Analysis Office - The Comprehensive Guide. If you want you can leave me a paypal coffee donation. You can also contact me directly if you want.
- In my newsletter you get informed about new topics
- You learn how to use Analysis Office
- You get tips and tricks about SAP BI topics
- You get the first 3 chapters of my ebook Analysis Office - The Comprehensive Guide for free
You want to know SAP Analysis Office in a perfect detail?
You want to know how to build an Excel Dashboard with your Query in Analysis Office?
You want to know how functions in SAP Analysis Office works?
Then you have to take a look into Analysis Office - The Comprehensive Guide. Either as a video course or as a ebook.